Click on any title to jump down:
ID: LI PM DEV - PALighting Project Manager / Developer
Our client is an expanding energy services company that helps businesses, primarily in the Northeast, determine appropriate cost-effective turnkey solutions and financing for achieving energy efficiency in their facilities. Due to recent expansion they are seeking to hire a Lighting Retrofit Project Manager / Developer to assist in the development and management of a rapidly accelerating portfolio of energy efficiency project opportunities.
- Perform detailed and comprehensive facility-wide lighting audits.
- Identify and gather requisite data for preliminary, feasibility-level assessment of HVAC/mechanical upgrade opportunities.
- Assist sales and engineering personnel in the design and development of lighting project specifications and cost/benefit analyses, and proposal generation.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and subcontracted resources for project implementation.
- Manage project implementation from beginning to end.
- Schedule and participate in utility inspections as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability and 3+ years of experience in energy efficiency audits. Lighting auditing and design experience is a must, and HVAC/mechanical audit experience is a plus.
- Ability to design LED lighting and controls projects and assist with specifications and pricing for proposal generation.
- Experience inf fully managing large turnkey lighting retrofit projects from beginning to end.
- Excellent customer service and both written/oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage many details and multi-task.
This position offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please send your resume for consideration. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will not be released to any other entities without your specific approval.
BS, BSEE, BSME preferred
ASHRAE 1 & 2