Click on any title to jump down:
ID: PM-HBProject Manager - Homebase
Our client is considered an industry leader as an Energy / Water and Wastewater cost reduction measures. Our Client has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager - Energy Service in the northern mid-west US.
This person can be located anywhere in eastern US and can be HOMEBASED but does requires 40% to 80% travel to work sites in the territory. Access to a major airport required. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Our Client often acts as a subcontractor to ESCO's and other prime contractors to provide water and energy services. In this subcontractor capacity they serve several markets.
- Federal facilities (ESPC and UESC)
- Scientific and medical research
- K-12 and higher education
Our Clients team develops complex projects that extend far beyond the standard water conservation scope. That is why there is one of the nation's recognized leaders in providing "out of the box" water/wastewater cost reduction measures. These include:
- Water Conservation
- Water treatment
- Wastewater treatment and pre-treatment
- Recovery and re-use
- Alternate supply: ground and surface water sources, treated effluent, etc.
- Distribution systems
- Other custom-engineered solutions
- Run projects from start to finish. Projects range in size between K to M
- Maintain quality control of all deliverable products, demonstrating technical excellence, objectivity, and clarity while maintaining project schedule.
- Meet with clients to co-manage projects, present results, and develop new scopes of work
- Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects.
- Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes.
- Actively pursues additional work through change orders.
- Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
- Manages costs, billings and collections.
- Completes project billings in a timely and accurate format to the client. Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow.
- Reviews and interprets contract Terms and Conditions.
- Manages risks and establishes project recovery plans when required. Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Negotiates, prepares and issues subcontract.
- Project/construction management experience with commercial projects
- BS in mechanical, electrical, civil, construction preferred
- Ideal Background with running Energy / water related Projects.
- Ability to run projects from soup to nuts, submittals, change orders, etc.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability take the project from contract signing to final completion
- Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Proficient in Project Management software and financial accounting systems. Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, power point)
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, this is the company that will further your experience and career growth.
Please send us your resume for Confidential Consideration. All information will not be release unless prior approval!!
KEY WORDS: project manager, project management, PM, Sr. PM, construction manager, site manager, assistant project manager, waste/water, lighting, water conservation, energy management systems, EMS, retrofitting, renovations, General Contracting, mechanical contracting