Click on any title to jump down:
ID: EE-AB-MAEnergy Engineer
Two positions available:
Western Massachusetts or Northern Connecticut Our client is a growing company, looking for two Energy Engineers to join their team. This company provides owners and management of commercial and industrial facilities with cost-effective energy efficiency solutions specializing in evaluation, design and installation of cost efficient solutions. Working closely with the largest utility companies in New England, this company is able to access utility company incentives for their customers which has resulted in underwriting a significant portion of the project cost.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 5+ years of energy efficiency engineering experience. These positions require some regional day travel to project sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting on-site inspections & end use metering activities at residential, commercial and institutional facilities
- Calculating and verifying savings for energy conservation measures using engineering and statistical techniques
- Calculating energy savings
- Utilizing and applying statistical, economic and financial analysis tools in support of business and policy analysis for demand-side management in the energy and utilities industry
- Developing quantitative cost-benefit or risk models
- Analyzing utility and energy efficiency program data utilizing Excel or other analytical software, identifying trends, summarizing program events, and identifying causal impacts on program results
- Presenting findings and recommendations at client meetings
- Documenting findings visually and/or verbally for memos and reports to clients and/or internal project teams
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in mechanical, civil, or electrical engineering or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience working with Demand Side Management (DSM) Consultancies, Energy Service Companies (ESCO), Design Build firms, or Engineering firms (exceptional candidates with less experience may be considered)
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and client interface capabilities
- Experience with building energy models, energy use billing analysis, energy savings calculation algorithms, and installing building energy use metering equipment
- Energy Auditing experience
- Experience/expertise with data analytics/statistical packages. If you are a dynamic successful professional, this company will further your experience and career growth. Please send us your resume for confidential consideration. Information will not be released without prior approval!!
Strong salary and benefits package!
If you are a dynamic successful professional, this company will further your experience and career growth. Please send us your resume for confidential consideration. Information will not be released without prior approval!!
Click here to apply online
ID: JPE - HVAC PAJr Project Engineer - HVAC
Our client is over 50 years old and has grown from a small company to one of the region's premier contractors by not only growing but also changing services needed by their clients keeping them diverse in their offerings.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
· Responsible for all phases of the design, programming and commissioning of building automation systems.
· Independently performs all engineering tasks on at least 8 projects (preferably of ,000 to 0,000) including: project management; design; sequence of operations; controller software; front end hardware set up; all front-end software creation and set up; system functional testing; customer training; and job commissioning.
· Performs job reconciliation of at least four projects that are at least ,000 or larger as acting project manager.
· Meets all project deadlines and works within budget hours.
· Assists in creating/editing customer graphics, schedules, alarms, reports and front end related programs for building automation systems.
· Installs customer graphics at site as required
Occasionally can performs design and project management or programming and project management on at least two jobs, preferably 0,000 or larger.
· BS ME or EE, with AutoCAD, ideal but not required Tridium and/or Niagara AX certified.
· Three to seven-years' experience
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
· Intermediate knowledge of BAS programming.
· Intermediate knowledge of drafting software (preferably AutoCAD or Visio)
· Basic programming experience (Visual Basic, Fortran, C++, Pascal)
· Excellent organizational skills with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
· Excellent human relations and communication skills
· Ability to think and make decisions independently within the guidelines provided. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Medical, dental, vision, additional medical option, 401k plus match, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, additional life, tuition reimbursement, phone, laptop, IRS mileage reimbursement.
Please send us your resume for confidential consideration. Information will not be released without your prior approval!
ID: LI SL DV - NCLighting Solutions Developer - Estimator
Lighting Solutions Developer - Estimator
This position is located in Greensboro, NC
Our client is a leading provider of multi-measure energy efficiency projects with over 0 million of engineered, installed and commissioned projects. The company’s energy efficiency products and services include lighting and controls, HVAC/mechanical, electrical, building envelope, water conservation, distributed generation, and renewables.
We are currently seeking a Lighting Solutions Developer. This person will be responsible for working with the Field Solutions team to generate energy savings proposals for regional and national lighting projects. The Solutions Developer role is to review and evaluate the provided survey data, analyze lighting designs, specify materials, estimate costs and energy savings, and prepare a final proposal and written summary for submittal.
High degree of competency with Microsoft Office, Excel and general math skills.
Experience in the lighting retrofit field. CAD and/or electrical estimating skills a plus.
Strong written and oral communication, reasoning and problem solving skills.
Ability to work independently and in team environment.
Must be task-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines, and pay close attention to detail.
This company invests in high-value and cost-effective benefits for their employees, and regularly reviews those benefits to ensure they remain competitive and continue to meet the diverse needs of the employees. The benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay and a matching 401 (k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Health savings account
By joining this company, you’ll be joining the team that is inventing America’s energy future through an industry-leading commitment to innovation. The 1,000 employees make a difference —every day — in the lives of their customers. Developing employees and helping them reach their full potential is a top priority of this company. Their philosophy is simple: They know highly skilled and engaged employees are the key to success, and believe investing in them is an investment in the future success of the company.
Please send your resume for confidential consideration. Information will not be released without prior approval!!
ID: RWSE VASenior Mechanical Engineer III
Senior Mechanical Engineer III
This position is located in Arlington, VA
Our Client Company is a very distinguished and innovative engineering firm. The right individual will be outgoing and results-driven with a great mindset for teamwork. With this team, you will enjoy working in a place that offers continued professional development, great benefits, creative freedom, and a company culture that is unmatched by its competitors.
General Position Description: Mechanical engineer with 5-10 years of experience in building HVAC systems calculations, equipment selections, design and construction administration. Able to work independently to complete mechanical systems designs with oversight from senior engineering staff. Manage small to mid-size projects on a day-to-day basis. Ideal candidate will have the potential to grow into a Project Managers Role.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Perform and document engineering calculations. Calculations are to be saved to the project folder and need to be traceable by anyone.
- Design your discipline's systems utilizing Revit, AutoCAD or pdf/hard copy. Provide mark ups or clear directions for others to draft/design.
- Apply institutional knowledge and templates to expedite repetitive company tasks/engineering analysis.
- Contribute to project binder (electronic and hard copy).
- Maintain company reputation by complying with company standards and Code requirements (ex. VUSBC, LEED).
- Contribute to cost estimating, cost estimate reviews, and value engineering.
- Become familiar with and review/edit the project specifications.
- QA/QC your own work and the work of others in your discipline in electronic and printed form.
- Meet and track the allocated hours for each task/phase/project.
- Coordinate with other engineers, disciplines, etc. in order to complete the project efficiently.
- Perform construction administration duties (RFI responses, sketches, PCO review, site visits, punch lists, field reports, etc.).
- Be proficient in the current software(s) packages/programs in use.
Small Project Management (15%):
- Coordinate with project managers/group leads on project goals, deadlines, and budgets.
- Handle day-to-day oversight of project schedule/progress and milestones.
- Review and meet project deliverables and schedule.
- Maintain quality and content control of the project design, drawings and specifications.
- Provide status updates and recommend actions for project design team.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, sequencing project elements and resolving problems.
Lead and Manage Staff (15%):
- Lead the team effort by providing and distributing information to the staff engineers and production staff as needed and gathered throughout the project in a timely manner, in order for the project to be efficiently completed.
- Maintain positive working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Assist in training new and junior employees in good design practices and standards.
Professional Development (5%):
- Update job and technical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Pursue and maintain professional certifications to show continued growth.
- Ensure that your hours are submitted accurately and on time.
- Maintain a current work plan detailing tasks for each project you are working on.
Business Development (5%):
- Attend client coordination meetings as necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with current clients.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in engineering and 5-10 years of engineering experience.
- Must be able to work well on a team.
- Must be willing to visit job sites.
- Must have a valid Driver's license.
- Willing to submit to a background check; due to amount of education and government work performed.
Excellent Salary and benefits package.
Please send your resume for confidential consideration. Information will not be released without consent!