Click on any title to jump down:
ID: SM-HVAC-MDConstruction Sales Manager- HVAC
Capital Heights, MD
Construction Sales Manager – HVAC Control Systems
This position is located in Washington, DC or Northern VA. Area.
Our Client is a world class employer with over 140,000 employees in 125 countries. They are a global market leader in Building Efficiency and Energy Solutions creating innovative solutions to make cities more connected and buildings more intelligent.
We are currently seeking a qualified applicant for a Construction Sales Manager - HVAC. This person will be responsible to lead the HVAC business by executing sales strategies to achieve profitability, growth and market penetration. The Construction Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and directing the service sales force in selling service offerings including planned service agreements, controls, fire and mechanical retrofits, operation & maintenance, and labor & materials to the local Controls, Fire and Mechanical service market.
The Construction Sales Manager is responsible for hiring, coaching & developing sales people. They control selling expenses and manage resources to improve the profit position. The Construction Sales Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with strategically important customers including target owners, architects, consulting engineers and contractors to influence opportunities.
Manages assigned building technologies and solutions sales portfolio to maximize secured sales, return on assets, revenue, and growth objectives.
Increases market penetration in local business by securing new customers and expanding the scope of the existing customer base business at key, target, managed and maintained owner accounts.
Manages qualification and assessing potential customers and opportunities.
Consistently seeks to expand the scope of business with owners. Ensures the development and maintenance of Account Plans with all appropriate accounts.
Analyzes the market and current business performance.
Understands the business environment of local markets including competition, purchasing and business trends.
Accountable for integration of service sales and operational team activity within assigned staffing geography.
Builds and fosters a team environment within and across geographies.
Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
Evaluates the company's local performance in customer satisfaction and provides leadership for performance enhancement and proactive resolution of issues and allocates resources as needed to ensure customer expectations are met.
Participates as the management team representative on strategically important target accounts.
Establishes and maintains personal long-term customer relationships with strategically important accounts to influence opportunities.
Reviews bids and estimates for accuracy and oversees bid preparation and operational review meetings.
Working with the Branch Management Team, ensures company standards, processes, and tools are used and applied.
Ensures the development and training of the sales workforce on established processes, tools, and standards.
Fosters teaming environment between the different selling segments to maximize all our resources in the geography.
Consistent with the branch business plan, provides sales focus and sets aggressive individual and team goals.
Ensures adherence to company policies, procedures, and strategic initiatives regarding human resource management.
Executes the sales staffing plan for the assigned local geography.
Working with the Branch Management team, recruits, hires, and retains sales force.
Prepares and delivers clear performance expectations, performance reviews and development plans for direct reports.
Ensures a consistent level of coaching, which includes: monthly ‘one-on-one(s)’, observed and unobserved calls, field opportunity reviews, and financial reviews.
Directs performance management of sales personnel.
Ensures compliance with state, local and federal legal requirements and leads the local office with the highest business ethics.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- 5 - 8 years progressively responsible sales and/or operational experience in building systems, products and services.
- 3 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity or development of others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated team-building and leadership skills.
Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package!
Please send us your resume for confidential consideration. Information will not be released without prior approval!!
ID: VP GM BOSVice President/General Manager
Our client is a highly successful and leading provider of turnkey energy efficiency services for commercial, industrial, and clients in New England. Due to growth and expansion they are seeking a seasoned and motivated Senior Executive to lead their team. The position will have P&L responsibilities for the entire business and report directly to the President/Owner. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a company and have a tangible outcome on the direction and success of the business.
- Direct/Manage Sales, Engineering and Implementation as we identify, engineer and deploy energy conservation measures. Direct reports will include, but not be limited, to Sales Manager, Lead Mechanical Engineer, and Operations Manager.
- Direct/Manage best practices in each discipline and ensure accurate and timely communication between disciplines.
- Direct and Manage the execution of Sales and Marketing efforts to drive and increase revenue, EBITDA and net income.
- Interface with President on strategic initiatives to drive revenues and increase efficiencies throughout the business.
- Interface successfully with Finance and Human Resources.
- 5+ years of experience in executive leadership, with P&L responsibility, including Sales, Engineering, and Operations/Implementation with a concentration on Engineering and Operations, either by education or Trade.
- Experience in New England energy efficiency industry.
- Strong familiarity with mechanical systems engineering and lighting retrofit.
- Familiarity with New England utility incentive programs for energy efficiency upgrades.
- Strong hands-on operations management and team building skills.
Salary: Salary Negotiable/Bonus, Profit Sharing negotiable.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, this is a company that will further your experience and career growth.
Please send us your resume for confidential consideration. Information will not be released without prior approval!